We stayed here for 2 nights in low season. The place was very quiet with only 1 or 2 other tents being occupied. The tents are lovely and have everything you could require. We had a good view from our tent and saw lots of klipspringers and hyrax just outside. The food and restaurant service were all fine but just... More
- Also Known As:
- Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embraced by an amphitheatre of monolithic rock sculptures known as kopjes, the reincarnated Serengeti Mbuzi Mawe Camp nestles in a secluded acacia glade with sweeping views over the alternately lush and burning plains of Serengeti National Park. Carefully sited on one of the main annual migrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.