I have been a regular guest here for years and it just keeps on getting better. This year I took my husband Dan Snow who also loved the place. Staff, food, service, ambiance all first rate. Plenty of history to learn about too if you happen to be a serious history fan like Dan. The history of the mighty Nepalese... More
- Also Known As:
- Shivapuri Heights Cottages Hotel Kathmandu
- Shivapuri Heights Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shivapuri Heights consist of two Cottages perched on the hillside above Budhanilkantha, with stunning views over the valley. They are a million miles from Kathmandu, but luckily only 30 minutes by taxi and a short uphill walk. As a secret getaway for families, romantic couples, or a relaxing break from Kathmandu, they're hard to beat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Shivapuri Heights Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.