We spent 3 nights here in a good sized room with a bath tub. The breakfast is served. Fruit, eggs, bacon strips, toast and coffee/ tea are provided. The same selection each day. Staff nice and helpful. Only minutes away from the usual sights. Avoid this hotel for the day before, the day of and the day after the celebration... More
- Also Known As:
- Sourire @ Rattanakosin Island Hotel Bangkok
- Sourire @ Rattanakosin Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sourire @ Rattanakosin Island is a boutique hotel offering 38 charming rooms. Located in the heart of Bangkok's main historical attractions including Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho, the hotel is also just a few minutes from Khao San Road's shopping, eating and nightlife. The Sourire provides the personal touch and care which the Thai hospitality is famous for. Furnished with Thai golden teak wood, each bedroom has been individually restored to create its own charming atmosphere, combining traditional elegance with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Sourire @ Rattanakosin Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.