Have booked numerous times at the IQP and always found it to be a great place to stay. The rooms are spacious and clean and the location is absolutely perfect being very close to a BTS station and having numerous bars and restaurants just outside the hotel. Staff are pleasant and helpful and while not having eaten in the restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Queens Park Bangkok
- Hotel Imperial Queens Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel with direct access to a lush public park. Well suited to executives who enjoy open-air exercise. Centrally located in the business district, walking distance to Bangkok’s well-known shopping complex, the Emporium, and Sky train station. Bangkok is an exciting and fast growing city will business, entertainment and shopping areas. The Imperial Queen's Park is situated in Sukhumvit, a prime business and shopping area. Many of the international companies are located in the general vicinity where there are many department stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Imperial Queen's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.