The location is okay and the rooms were decent (if a bit noisy) but I wanted to touch on what happened when we checked out. A couple days before check out, we asked the front desk to get us a taxi to the hotel the morning we were checking out. They arranged it for us, although at a price that... More
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.