Stayed here several seperate times in the past few months, rooms are surprisingly well appointed for the price. I like the location, being close to the Termainal 21 shopping mall, numerous restaurants, easy access to public transportations (Skytrain, subway) and the night life on Soi Cowboy. Not sure why though but one of the stays I was given a room... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features a sail-like glass façade, with an atrium and concept floors. The rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully decorated with contemporary Thai 'touches' and provide the latest in-room technology. Situated minutes away from the Asoke Skytrain and Sukhumvit Subway stations, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and the major shopping and entertainment areas.¨ 325 Rooms ¨ 4 Food and beverage outlets ¨ 12 Function rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok