Nice little hotel slightly out of the way. Nice and quiet. Friendly staff, who will give advise and help with tours or just call the type of transport you want. The elephant camps are close by and worth a visit. Get the reception to organise a taxi for a day tour to include some other attractions near the camp.
- Also Known As:
- a-Nine Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House Hotel
- a-Nine Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai
- a-9 Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A9 PLACE FULLY SERVICED GARDEN HOUSE A-Nine Place is a charming, fully serviced garden apartment facility with breathtaking views of the Northern Mountain Range and relaxing garden areas surrounding a newly refurbished building with all the modern conveniences you would expect. A-Nine Place is ideal for tourists and business people as we have free wi-fi internet access and many conveniences on site making for a quiet, personal and private atmosphere, ideal for tourists wishing to escape the noise of the city and business travelers looking for a place to relax and get some work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your A-Nine Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.