The treehouses at Baan Boo Loo are secluded, quiet, and beautiful. The location allowed for easy access to everything we wanted to see in Chiang Mai over a three night stay, and our host, Ohn, suggested several great places to eat and sites to see in town and the surrounding area. They arranged a day trip for us to see... More
- Also Known As:
- Baanbooloo Traditional Thai Guest House Hotel
- Baanbooloo Traditional Thai Guest House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A rare Thai traditional teak style house which acts as a guesthouse or can be booked as a private holiday home. A unique residence, resplendent and charming on 3.5m high stilts and hidden right in the heart of old community of Chiang Mai old town, BaanBooLOo is surrounded by temples and authentic Thai life, with great balconies and a tropical herb garden - dragonflies - butterflies - chameleons - frogs - tropical flora. This is truly the place to experience Thai life at its best without a formal hotel atmosphere but close to major tourist highlights in Chiang Mai and a couple minutes walk to the Sunday Night Market. We would ideally like all visitors to be immersed in Thai culture and life whilst you of course also enjoy your privacy at BaanBooLOo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BaanBooLOo Traditional Thai Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.