We didn't stay here but ate here quite often for both dinner and breakfast. All meals were more like old fashioned home cooking, tasty, ample and most reasonable. Above all, we thought the cafe was well run and clean. It's not far from the central Sunday night market, Wats etc. No ambience just a good local eatery.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Victoria Chiang Mai Hotel
- Queen Victoria Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within the city walls of historic old town Chiang Mai, the Queen Victoria Inn is a traditional English country-style pub offering great value food, drink and accommodation. Our 8 superbly appointed guest rooms offer some of the best value-for-money accommodation in Chiang Mai. All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, hot-water shower, balcony, TV and DVD player. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Bon Ca Va reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.