The title really says it all. The location is excellent. The staff were efficient , friendly and effective. The level of service was first class. We booked a regular double room but were upgraded courtesy of my Gold status. The room was still cosy but nicely furnished. The Club lounge was super - good food and wine and super staff,... More
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Saigon's business and entertainment district, the Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon offers warm hospitality, first-class amenities and incredible panoramic views of the Saigon River. Ho Chi Minh's famous landmarks such as the Reunification Palace and the beautiful Opera House are all within strolling distance as are numerous sellers of Vietnamese arts and crafts: a fascinating mix of commercial, retail, entertainment and cultural highlights at your door. Pamper yourself in a newly refurbished club room and after a day of meetings or sightseeing, take a dip in our rooftop pool,relax at our sun soaked poolside terrace. Alternatively enjoy a drink in the Atrium Lounge, a leisurely dinner at Kabin Chinese Restaurant or dine in our Riverside Café for Western and Vietnamese culinary delights. If you are looking for a hotel for an event or meeting the Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon offers meeting facilities which include natural daylight and river views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Saigon Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.