Stayed in the Sofitel for a couple of nights only. I asked them to pick me up from the hotel and they were waiting for me as I exited. Cold water and Cold towels were waiting for us when we entered the car. We asked for the BMW, which was good and comfortable but was difficult to accommodate our luggage... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Hotel Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is set riverside amongst landscaped gardens in the old quarter of the city. This stunning well located 12-storey colonial style hotel is close to key attractions, embassies and the central business district. Along with 201 luxurious rooms and suites with Mekong or Bassac river views, this 5-star hotel offers an array of chic restaurants and bars, an upscale spa, two swimming pools, a sports club and the finest conferencing facilities in Cambodia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel Phnom Penh