Very good location for business trips into this area close to Istanbul. Rooms and servie are acceptable though not above average. However prices are very moderate which makes this hotel a good choice.
- Also Known As:
- Eser Premium Hotel And Spa
- Eser Premium Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eser Premium Hotel & SPA, a unique five star hotel designed in detail for your pleasure and will be honored to welcome guests in a modern environment with "Traditional Turkish Hospitality".Eser Premium Hotel & SPA, says "Welcome" to elite guests with five star comfort and "Traditional Turkish Hospitality" in growing and swiftly developing Buyukcekmece, proudly hosting Istanbul's newest and biggest (4000 m2) SPA & Wellness center.The area, well known as a holiday resort with Blue-Flag awarded coastline and “Grand Aqua Marine” Waterpark near Marmara sea, is now a popular place, shopping and attraction center with factory outlets with famous brands and still growing without losing its natural beauties and very close to Istanbul's commercial and industrial areas, such as Hadimkoy, Kumburgaz, Silivri.Eser Premium Hotel & SPA is located in western Istanbul, an old holiday resort Buyukcekmece, stationed near historical Kanuni Sultan Suleyman Bridge, built by great architect Mimar Sinan combined with beautiful Marmara Sea and Lake Buyukcekmece view and beach facilities.Eser Premium Hotel & SPA is 4 minutes away from TUYAP exhibition center, 20 minutes away from Ataturk Airport and CNR Expo Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Eser Premium Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.