Stayed here for 3 nights for a city break in late autumn. We were allocated a lovely room, good size with great views over the Bhosphorous - requested in advance. The hotel is in a good location and a short walk to bars and restaurants. We ate in the hotel one evening and the food was excellent, although after dinner... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Istanbul is the ideal base from which to explore the endless historic sites, museums, restaurants, clubs and shops of the Ottoman capital city. Located in Taksim, the hotel offers stunning views of the Bosphorus, Taksim, the Istanbul skyline and the Blue Mosque. We are a short walk from Dolmabahce Palace and the Lutfi Kirdar Congress Centre. Our attentive staff will also point you to your desired places to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel Istanbul
- Intercontinental Istanbul Ceylan Hotel