I highly recommend this hotel specially see view, it is very nice furnished and decorated, and the stuff was very helpful and friendly in general I like this hotel very much and if I have a chance to stay again certainly I will do.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury property, member of the Leading Hotels of the World, located on the European banks of the Bosphorus, within 65 acres of historical gardens. The hotel is close to all main historical attractions including Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and to nearby designer shops and exclusive bars, restaurants. Amrita Spa & Wellness offers a wide range of treatments, and state of the art fitness, indoor/outdoor pools, Turkish hamman & tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel The Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.