A great hostel - helpful and informative staff, great community vibe, lots of events and activities and a very nice space. Stayed in a dorm with private bathroom. Beds are fine but room does get loud and bright in the morning - bring ear plugs and an eye mask for better sleep. Unlike many hostels I've been to, many families... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Abraham Hostel is located in Jerusalem’s city center catering for independent travelers and small groups. We, the staff & owners of Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, created our dream hostel to support travelers in the Middle East. Located in Jerusalem’s City Center allowing:• Easy access to all major sites and to public transportation• Within walking distance • Central bus station - 15 minutes • Old city - 20 minutes • The enchanting Mahne Yedua Market - 1 minute ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Abraham Hostel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Hotel