Went to the coffee shop at the Palms Golf Club on the rounds of the Riyadh Intercontinental hotel for a meeting with new friends and was both amazed & delighted to sit outdoors on a lovely evening looking out on the golf club grounds: a totally unexpected open air expanse in the heart of Riyadh. The staff left us alone... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Riyadh Hotel Riyadh
- Intercontinental Riyadh Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Riyadh brings rare treasures to the heart of the city: a 9-hole golf course, a 12-lane bowling alley, tennis and squash courts, two pools and 100 acres of mature gardens. The business district is five minutes away, and the concierge can direct you to sights such as ancient Diriyah, Masmak Fortress and Al Murabba a Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your InterContinental Riyadh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.