A wonderful Hotel. Stayed here a number of years ago and they have recently done some modifications to the Lobby area. Not sure is is in keeping with the rest of the building. The best thing about my stay here was the Service. The service cannot be faulted. Very professional and sincere. It has not changed over the years.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel Beirut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The intimate Le Vendome Beirut has for years hosted royalty, celebrities and dignitaries from around the globe. Ideally located on the Corniche, a wide promenade on the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel is an easy walk or taxi ride from the National Museum of Beirut, Beirut city centre and shopping on Hamra and Verdun streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Stentorian NV and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Vendome InterContinental Beirut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.