My partner and I stayed at this hotel for 8 days in October when visiting for a friend's wedding. The place is wonderful, the people working there are amazingly helpful, courteous and immaculately professional. The breakfast is lovely with a focus on quality not quantity in an intimate and stunning setting. The Petite Mason, one the finer restaurants in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel Beirut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The intimate Le Vendome Beirut has for years hosted royalty, celebrities and dignitaries from around the globe. Ideally located on the Corniche, a wide promenade on the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel is an easy walk or taxi ride from the National Museum of Beirut, Beirut city centre and shopping on Hamra and Verdun streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Le Vendome InterContinental Beirut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.