A very friendly hotel near the tourism hot-spots. The hotel is built around a courtyard that is slightly set back from Calle Linares, and this insulates it from the torrent of tourists rushing along Calle Linares and Calle Sagarnaga. Facilities are a little on the basic side - just what is needed to do the job, nothing fancy; very good... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal La Posada De La Abuela Obdulia Hotel La Paz
- Hostal La Posada De La Abuela Obdulia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an old republican house recently renovated with a sober and elegant colonial architecture in downtown La Paz next to the principal tourist areas and main attractions. It offers you 20 ample rooms (170 sq/feet) decorated in an Andean style with: Private bathroom with hot water, Cable-TV and telephone, Wireless Internet, International, Restaurant and Coffee Bar, Free broadband Internet, Panoramic view terrace, Handicraft gallery, Fast food restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hostal La Posada de la Abuela Obdulia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.