Stayed there for two nights in May and found the hotel to be very good. Hassle free airport transfer in a very clean van, nice rooms, free Wi-Fi and great staff/service. Did not eat there so can't say about their meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Cairo Citystars is part of the Middle East s largest retail and entertainment complex, giving you direct access to 550 stores and an indoor theme park. The hotel is ideally located seven minutes from Cairo International Airport, 10 minutes from Cairo International Conference Centre and 30 minutes from downtown Cairo.Named Cairo s best business hotel by Business Traveller Magazine, it is also close to free time destinations such as the Egyptian Museum, Sakkara and the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Citystars Cairo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Citystars Cairo Hotel Cairo
- Intercontinental Citystars Cairo Hotel
- Intercontinental Cairo