mediocre hotel good for cheap travel or business purposes, not to be recommended for tourists who are looking for some higher standard, meals for europeans arent available or non eatable, staff is friendly but some seem unaware of normal hotel standard service, one guy came to my room asking more money for coffee then was paid for, another offered me... More
- Also Known As:
- Gaddis Hotel, Suites And Apartments Hotel Luxor
- Gaddis Hotel, Suites And Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaddis Hotel, Suites and Apartments is a family business been run by Gaddis Family members who are very experienced with this field for more than 110 official years. Hotel now consists of Rooms, Junior Suites, Family Rooms, Interconnecting Rooms and Apartments. Free WI-FI in all rooms and outlets.Great variety on food and beverage in all outlets, great services 24/7.Daily cleanning, sheets and towels changing, buffet breakfast included for all room rates, variety for half board guests. Special entertainments which is 02 nights Saturday and Tuesday as Karaoke nights, in addition to Thursday Disco Night.Big Screen movies and Football matches.Clean Swimming pool, sun umbrellas, sun beds, clean towels by pool all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Gaddis Hotel, Suites and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.