Room was the best part, as it was very new, clean, and bright. The food was pretty good, although very expensive. We got a deal on the room but paid U.S. hotel prices for everything else. Manager spoke very little English and I don't think they have concierge. About 20 minutes taxi from Forbidden City towards the Olympic park and... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Beijing Deshengmen Hotel
- Holiday Inn Beijing Deshengmen Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Beijing Deshengmen is the only international hotel along the 2nd North Ring Road, adjacent to the Financial Street and minutes away from the Lama Temple , Houhai Bar Area and Deshengmen, which is a well known historical landmark in Beijing since Ming Dynasty. The hotel is easy access to CBD area and only 40 minutes drive to Beijing Capital Airport. The Holiday Inn Beijing Deshengmen provide comfort accommodations, freshing dining selection and multifunctional function rooms to individual business travelers, meeting and leisure travelers. With the latest Holiday Inn service program, Holiday Inn Beijing Deshengmen is aiming to offer a welcoming, relax and refreshing environment to the guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Beijing Deshengmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.