Stayed as transit hotel. Hotel itself is an OK level, wired internet connection avialable. They provided us a shuttle bus to the airport but it was 50 RMB. Taxi driver is not understanding English and even the name of the hotel "IBIS" they don't. You can choose non-smoking room. The only reason you choose this hotel is price.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Beijing Capital Airport Hotel
- Ibis Beijing Capital Airport Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Beijing Capital Airport have 167 modern, comfortable and clean rooms, which is with speed internet access as free of charge, meanwhile, wireless board band are available in public area. 24 hours snack service will bring unlimited enjoyable time to client ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Beijing Capital Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.