Apart from one very helpful Indonesian staff member and one German staff member, both very young and enthusiastic, the rest of the staff are disinterested, untrained and simply don't care. On checking in the desk clerk could not find our booking, couldn't care less and served other people instead of calling for assistance, after 20 hours of travelling just wanted... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel Beijing
- Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Beijing Downtown is a garden style hotel situated in Beijing CBD. It is walking distance to Beijing subway and 30 min drive to Beijing airport. Landmarks such as Silk Market and World Trade Center are nearby. The hotel offers free access to its leisure facilities and private parking. Internet access is also complimentary. It features duplex sets, exclusive in the CBD and the largest 4 star meeting facilities. Guests can also enjoy a free shuttle to CBD every morning. The hotel has an open-kitchen style Western restaurant and a Chinese Restaurant specializing in Cantonese cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Beijing Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.