We live in Guangzhou, China and traveled to Beijing for a week. We stayed at Shambhala based on friends recommendations who live in Beijing. The gist of my review is to first agree with most of the other reviews on this review section. The exception may be the reviews that are overly harsh of the cleanliness. Although I do see... More
- Also Known As:
- Red Capital Ranch (Shambhala At The Great Wall) Hotel Beijing
- Red Capital Ranch (Shambhala At The Great Wall) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a Manchurian hunting lodge nestled beside the Great Wall of China. Welcome to Red Capital Ranch by the Wall, Beijing’s first eco-tourism resort set on a private estate of 50 Chinese acres offering 360 degree vista views of the Great Wall of China from each of the resort’s ten ancient restored luxury Chinese villas tucked along the foot of a mountain. The Red Capital Ranch is located in a private valley surrounded by mountains, with rivers weaving through the estate. Part of the Great Wall dating to the first emperor Qin Shi Huangdi is on the estate in the former hunting lodge horse stable and animal sighting pavilion which is now a fine dining restaurant offering sophisticated Manchurian cuisine, with open air upstairs pavilion dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Splendia, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Red Capital Ranch (Shambhala at the Great Wall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.