Don't expect a beachfront hotel. But the location of the hotel is very ideal. It is in station 1 and it is between Astoria hotel and the famous Real Coffee. Metrobank is located just opposite the hotel too! Our rooms were clean, just that the light was a bit dim. Lots of drawers and a cabinet space for us to... More
- Also Known As:
- Milflores De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Milflores De Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming inn found in Station 1 of the Boracay Islands, Milflores de Boracay is a 2-min walk to White Beach. The inn, work of designer Jonathan Matti, boasts of ten 30-sqm, high-ceiling rooms with two queen beds, spacious enough to fit four people comfortably and with ample space to move around. The bathrooms are classy and elegant, featuring black granite counters, rainshowers and custom-made tiles. The inn displays a subtle sophistication comparable to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milflores de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.