They are in a very good spot, Station 1. From the port, just get a tricycle and get off at Station 1, there is an alley at the side of Astoria that will get you to the beachfront. The alley even has a Potato Corner kiosk. :) Once at the beachfront, turn left, look for Yellow Cab and on top... More
- Also Known As:
- White Beach De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- White Beach De Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Beach de Boracay is strategically located at Station 1, the center of the island, this affordable beach front hotel is a perfect escape to a new paradise. To make accessing easy, the property is close to all famous places, establishments, and several beautiful spots you must see for a very reasonable price.Staying here, guests can enjoy interesting recreational activities including snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, fishing and etc. Offering two kinds of accommodations, the first is beachfront, right on top of Yellow Cab and Havaianas and the second one is 2-3 minutes away from the beachfront rooms but is less than a minute’s walk from the beach. Immense in the breath-taking sunset and come dance to the beat and experience the exhilarating night life of Boracay. White Beach de Boracay makes a blissful stay. "Experience paradise with us – with White Beach de Boracay." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your White Beach de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.