We stayed at the Hacienda Alegria for two nights in November 2013, which we loved. The Hacienda is effortlessly stylish and we found ourselves at the heart of Ecuadorian chagra life. Gabriel and Patti were great hosts, lovely to chat to and happy to share their lives with us in the most charming way. Even the dogs were good hosts,... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Alegria Hotel
- Hacienda La Alegria Hotel Quito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda La Alegria is a family-run organic farm in the heart of Ecuador's "Avenue of the Volcanoes". We are situated one hour south of the historic colonial city of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. The mission of Hacienda la Alegria is to provide high quality horseback riding and eco-tourism adventure along the highest trails of the Volcano avenue at the Ecuadorian Andes, assuring personalized attention and hospitaly " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda La Alegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.