This hotel location was perfect! Walk to everything, easy access to transportation, clean, modern, good wi-fi, great beds, friendly/ helpful staff, free breakfast, we will stay here again and again!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About as close as you can get to Cusco’s Cathedral & beautiful Plaza de Armas without actually being on the busy square. Intimately identified with the Cusco’s illustrious history, the hotel occupies a colonial building with iconic green balconies and red tiles, and features an exposed Inca stone wall in the hotel lobby. Several rooms have coveted views of the Plaza de Armas and Compañía de Jesús church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.