We stayed here on our first two nights in Peru. The room was lovely. Our only complaint was that breakfast was supposed to start at 5:30 am-- but as it did not start until 6 am- we were not able to have breakfast before our flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stylish contemporary design, cutting-edge technology and ideal location, the flagship Casa Andina Private Collection - Miraflores hotel is the top of its class in every aspect. Once the Miraflores César's, Lima’s fondly remembered, original five-star hotel, this modern icon was dramatically transformed in 2008 into the capital’s newest luxury hotel. Its quintessential Limeño flavor reverberates in the exquisite art collection of contemporary local artists and prized colonial-era antiques, in both public spaces and accommodations.The 17-story hotel, with views over Miraflores and the Pacific coast, offers 148 sophisticated, contemporary luxury rooms and suites, with soundproofing and LCD flatscreen TVs in every room. First-class amenities include a heated, covered pool and breezy terrace, gymnasium with the latest exercise equipment, prestigious Joop salon & massage room, business center, and 5 multimedia-equipped corporate event & meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection - Miraflores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection - Miraflores Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection - Miraflores Hotel Lima
- Casa Andina Private Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection Miraflores