I spent three weeks in Antigua studying Spanish and I stayed at the Camino Real. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was very attentive. I was alone on this trip and everyone helped to make my stay enjoyable and very comfortable. I attended the school Ixchel for a four hour course each morning. The teaching was excellent and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Antigua Hotel
- Camino Real Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to enjoy of a first class experience in a luxury hotel that offers comfort and elegance in the middle of a legendary city. It is located at only 5 blocks from the Main Plaza of La Antigua, near from the main historical monuments, plazas, artisans workshops and commercial centers as well as another interest sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.