for my first trip to Dubai, I am a club guest in this hotel and all I can say it's my best hotel experience ever. The staff is professional. everything is just perfect. The location is not ideal but there is a metro station next to the hotel and taxi is cheap.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has four exciting restaurants, lounge and bars from the Italian hot spot "Dante", to the authentic Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and Gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.