Extensive building and NOT the best Sofitel. The area is overcrowed and packed with cafes and international chain restaurants- it is a little tired and of course dirty because of endless building work and noise.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury beachfront hotel combining French spirit with Dubai’s most appealing features: waterfront location, sea-view and direct access to The Walk, the city’s stylish beachside promenade and outdoor shopping area. 35 Minutes from Dubai International Airport, close to Dubai Media City, Jebel Ali Free Zone, two of Dubai’s biggest shopping malls, and three prestigious golf clubs. Leisure facilities: Beauty Salon, Infini-pool, Health Club, Sauna and Steam room. Two restaurants and three lounges present truly international flavors. A dedicated Inspired Meetings team meets the needs of business travellers. Free wi-fi and a separate meetings floor ensure a satisfactory business operation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Amex, ACCOR, Splendia, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.