The reception and check-in was very nice and smooth, the location of the hotel is ideal, the food is excellent. The room was big enough to take a good rest, and I enjoyed food a lot in the restaurant. The hotel provided me with great service. One of my best stays in Dubai.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
- Intercontinental Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by a graceful sailboat, InterContinental Dubai Festival City stands tall amid the business and shopping districts. The hotel is home to 6 dynamic bars and restaurants, including the award-winning Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire, has wifi throughout rooms and public areas and its own 18-hole championship golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Dubai Festival City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.