Stayed here with the main purpose of visiting the temples. It was basically as expected from my research of the hotel. Clean, tidy and great location. But the unexpected bonus was the very friendly and knowledgable staffs! Definitely a brilliant base to do temple hopping. I had a great time there with my wife and would have no problem recommending... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.