At first the hotel seemed nice. We had a good pickup from the airport. The hotel staff was friendly and the rooms are clean and spacious. However, after staying a few days we came to find out that the management at the hotel didn't care about costumer service. We scheduled a tour with them and were quoted a wrong price.... More
- Also Known As:
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Siem Reap 200m from Pub Street and old market, a beautifully presented, spotlessly clean family run guesthouse. Computers available for guest's use - some rooms with WiFi. Free coffee and tea throughout the day. Fridge and electronic safe in every room. Tours arranged free of charge. Free pick up from airport and bus station for guests of Encore Angkor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Encore Angkor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.