A pleasant, relaxed place to stay, in a quiet street only a short walk across the river to the markets, restaurants and Pub street. The staff are very friendly and keen to help with any tours to the temples. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable. Good breakfast in nice garden setting.
- Also Known As:
- Karavansara Retreat And Residences
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel Siem Reap
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karavansara Retreat and Residences is unparalleled — a world cultural heritage site, a beautiful natural environment, award-winning architectural design, exceptional service and a small number of rooms to ensure exclusivity and privacy. The ethos of Karavansara is founded in the sophisticated luxury that is afforded by attention to the smallest details. Come join us for an enriching, enlightening and rewarding 'lifestyle' experience that will make this the holiday you will always cherish. Comfort, convenience, relaxes and delicious are the hallmarks of Karavansara Retreat and Residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Karavansara Retreat & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.