The hotel is very well located, close to Angkor Wat and fifteen minutes on a tuktuk to city center, restaurants, markets. Lovely garden, huge rooms with fantastic architectural details - amazing boiserie, superb wood floors and carved doors, refurbished modern bathrooms. Breakfast was good, with a nice selection of tropical fruits, croissants and cakes. Staff is attentive but the drawback... More
- Also Known As:
- La Tradition d`Angkor Boutique Hotel Siem Reap
- La Tradition d`Angkor Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise on earth with tranquility and charm, at the gateway to Angkor World Heritage Park, our boutique hotel is a great place to rejuvenate after a day exploring the temples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Tradition D'Angkor Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.