I spent a total of 4 nights at this hostel, one night at the beginning of my china trip, and 3 nights upon returning from jiuzhaigou. I was picked up as promised by the hostel for 90 rmb from the airport for my 1st night in china and the next time I took a taxi for about 75 rmb. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hotel
- Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hotel Chengdu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sister hostel to Chengdu Mix Hostel, only 8 minutes walk to "Mao Statue" and opposite to "Luomasi Metro Station". All the rooms including dorm rooms are en-suite with internet access. Free service including: free pick-up, free internet + wifi, free dvds, free games, free luggage storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.