Sahl Hasheesh is an amazing resort. It is new and currently rather unpopulated so great if you want to get away from the crowds -- although avoid all-inclusive resorts like the Pyramisa which are full of Russian holiday makers. Sunset Pearl apartments, however, were disappointing. It is a beautiful complex but the management is very poor. We stayed there for... More
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Pearl Apartments Hotel
- Sunset Pearl Apartments Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Pearl Apartments are a mix of Studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom privately owned apartments in the heart of the new resort of Sahl Hasheesh, Red Sea, Egypt.Just 15km south of Hurghada, Sunset Pearl has great views over the bay and the Red Sea. The resort features 2 large swimming pools, children's pool, snack bar, restaurant and bar and is just 5 minutes stroll down into the Old Town and Piazza areas of Sahl Hasheesh.The apartments are modern in design and fully equipped for self catering holidays with open plan kitchens, living and dining. They all have a balcony or terrace with sea or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Pearl Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.