How special is this place? When I walked through the front door I was showered with rose petals from above. Seriously. This was after the airport pickup in a BMW, and the 10-minute boat ride across the famous lake to "our jetty", and the two-man band performing a traditional song of welcome. The hotel is stunning, with silver plate on... More
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Palace Udaipur Hotel
- The Leela Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Palace, Kempinski Udaipur, with its breathtaking view of the Aravalli Mountains stands majestically in a natural setting on the banks of the Lake Pichola. The Leela Palace offers its discerning guests an opportunity to experience royal living of majestic times.Evoking a grandeur and opulence of a bygone era, all 80 rooms and suites overlook the tranquil waters of the lake. Heritage and Lake view rooms finely appointed with artifacts and furnishings representing the handicrafts of Rajasthan. The suites evoke a sense of architecture which includes the rich and natural detailing of traditional Indian palaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Leela Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.