The Pros: Good location in the old town of Varanasi, provided you dont mind navigating the warren of lanes to find your way back. Friendly staff. Great View from the rooms and roof. Fridge in the room. The Cons: Slightly overpriced for the room quality (we stayed during Diwali). Marginally Clean bedding, average for India. Grubby bathrooms, not terrible, just... More
- Also Known As:
- Scindhia Guest House Hotel Varanasi
- Scindhia Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated ideally in the crescent on the left bank of The Holy Ganges is The Scindhia Guest House just adjacent to Manikarnika (The burning ghat) offering excellent panoramic view of the river on both the sides.Breathtaking sunrise to the scintillating evening view of the river and the ghats can be enjoyed from all the available balconies in the property. Enchanting ringing of temple bells is simply nostalgic.AC / Non-AC rooms are neatly laid with attached toilets equipped for round the clock hot and cold shower. Super-Deluxe rooms have TV, Refrigerator and intercom too.Internet is available on demand.The Roof top (river view) restaurant offers sumptuous refreshments cooked under strict supervision in very hygienic conditions.Pick-up service on request is available from the railhead as well as the airport (Payable).Medical aid is available on call.As a policy matter, Scindhia Guest House does not allow consumption of Narcotic Drugs / intoxicants of any kind and nature within the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Scindhia Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.