After reading many reviews, I was concerned about this hotel. I found the room clean and comfy. Beds were good with plenty of pillows. Front desk was helpful and checking in was easy. We used the restaurant for a quick meal which was ok. Nothing bad or good. Parking was plentiful.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst Hotel
- Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst Hotel Amherst
- Holiday Inn Amherst
- Amherst Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Buffalo-Amherst, conveniently located between Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY. Only a few miles from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport we offer free 24-hour airport shuttle. Our location is ideal for taking in the sights around Buffalo. Only a short drive to Niagara Falls, the Boulevard Mall, University of Buffalo Center for the Arts, and many summer festivals including the Italian Fest, Allentown Art Festival, Wing Fest and the Canal Fest. The hotel offers an indoor pool, 24hr fitness center and full service restaurant; blvd Bar and Grill offering American fare including Buffalo wings and award winning Bar-B-Q Ribs. The Holiday Inn Buffalo-Amherst is an ideal place to stay for the sports fan. Close to UB Alumni Arena, Northtown Center in Amherst Ice rink and Coca-Cola Field, home of the Buffalo Bisons. Ralph Wilson Stadium, home of the Buffalo Bills, is only a 30-minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.