We were very much looked after and had very helpful staff. A great view from the upper balcony with a great sunset and we would thoroughly recommend the resort. Great on a budget with a swimming pool available and breakfast included. Added bonus of a dive centre within the village to provide snorkelling equipment and a very short trip to... More
- Also Known As:
- Bedouin Garden Village Hotel
- Bedouin Garden Village Hotel Aqaba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bedouin Garden is a cozy place and lovely relaxing oasis right on the Red Sea----perfect for swimming and snorkeling and also a good location for diving and making a trip to Petra and Wadi Rum. Our rooms are comfortable, the staff is friendly and helpful, the outdoor "tent" lounge area with rugs and pillows and a fragrant wood fire is a lovely place to relax in the evenings and use your laptop with WiFi free of charge. ..literally a 100m walk to the edge of the sea - with the Japanese Gardens coral reef just there- amazing snorkeling. Also rooms air conditioned with the best bathroom. The views of the bay and the mountains are beautiful. There are lots of places to sit and relax, including by the pool. and have a great BBQ restaurant with fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Bedouin Garden Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.