Me, my husband and friends went there on Sep. 2012 ! WE had a HB. The hotel is Amazing- rooms are wide and clean and beautiful designed. Staff are friendly.. Food is delicious. we loved it.. had a wide range of amounts and different kind of it.. clean wide pool and private beach. The restaurants in the hotel are expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel, Venere, Priceline, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba