we booked this hotel last minute, the night before we flew to okinawa, as the hotel we were hoping to stay at fell through didnt do much research (that will teach us) and just assumed that a hotel on an island that had 'resort' in the title would have a nice pool/beach/garden area for some relaxing in the sun not... More
- Also Known As:
- Tokyo Dai-Ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer
- Tokyo Dai-Ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer Okinawa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Okinawa only minutes away from Koza-the biggest music / entertainment district on the island.It's location is also ideal for easy access to Naha City and also the Churaumi Aquarium in the North.It is the city of entertainment where you can experience the true Okinawa with restaurants,artists and performances such as the traditional Eisa Dancers.We have the Conbention Center,indoor & Outdoor Sports facilities & Stadiums,Conference / Seminar facilities as well as indoor and outdoor Music Event facilities all within a short drive from here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Tokyo Dai-ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.