Overall a good stay - was here on a team building trip. Rooms were good though navigating round the resort was a little confusing. Food at the coffee house was average - there could have been more variety. A slight disappointment in that the resort doesn't have a gym, though water sports activities are available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the jewels in the crown of West Coast of Penisular Malaysia's Island Resorts, Pangkor Island Beach Resort is the perfect get-away to de-stress and unwind. Lying approximately half way between Penang and Kuala Lumpur, getting there by car from Kuala Lumpur is about 3 hour along the scenic North-South Highway. Alternatively, a dedicated coach transfer departs three times weekly (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) from the Malaysia Tourism Information Centre along Ampang Road (apposite Renaissance Hotel) whilst a 35-minute flight on Berjaya Air; operating thrice weekly from Subang Airport flying directly into the island.The resort is ideally located in a protected bay, offering guests 1.2 kilometer of private beach front.This inimate resort is fringed by natural wonders of a tropical rainforest, offering an abundance of flora and fauna, where nature is at your doorstep.This unique resort location allows guests the option of a complete laid-back experience whilst those with a more adventurous spirit can take advantange from its full range of land and sea activities.Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic interlude or run-filled family get-away, Pangkor Island Beach Resort will satisfy your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AsiaRooms, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Pangkor Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pangkor Island Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Pangkor Island
- Pangkor Island Beach Hotel
- Pan Pacific Pangkor