convenient location to all key George Town attractions, such as the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansions, Mural Art Trails and Penang Delicacies (Jln Kimberly, etc). Room is very clean and adequate. The lobby of the hotel is very grand. However, they do not provide two way land transfer to the Air Itam, therefore we had a hard time coming back although... More
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.