Large rooms. We stayed on the first floor over looking the pool. This converted school has been completed with taste to give a sense of being in the countryside and does not feel like it is near a city centre. A taxi to the waterfront is only 12MR The menu is extensive. We found the Malaysian food to be best... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Basaga! Basaga is located in Kuching, the capital city of Sarawak in Malaysia on the island of Borneo, an island long known for its rich history, culture and eco-tourism. Our property is a truly unique hotel and travel accommodation concept with a great environment and almost resort-like relaxing atmosphere, unlike any that is currently available in the urban Kuching area. Nestled in a secluded, well wooded private property just a mere 7-minute drive away from the City center, Basaga features an exclusive number of 33 well-appointed rooms with full in-room amenities, an annex which houses a private dormitory and leisure facilities contained on the property grounds for our guests' convenience. Basaga's innovative room products and range of services can accommodate the varying needs of tourists and travelers, offering good service, private seclusion with great value for money. It’s more than just a hotel - it’s your residence while in Sarawak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Basaga Holiday Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basaga Holiday Residences Hotel Kuching
- Basaga Holiday Residences Hotel