I stayed 4 nights at Riad Chakir Modador and cannot praise it too highly. The decor is beautiful, using Moroccan arts and crafts throughout, with each room distinctive. The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. The breakfast was delicious. The riad is perfectly situated on a quiet laneway within the medina. Great value for money and highly... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chakir Mogador Hotel
- Riad Chakir Mogador Hotel Essaouira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in full heart of the medina, with some steps from the port and the beach, Riad Chakir Mogador is the privileged place of your stopover in Essaouira. This house of hosts, entirely restored in the pure respect of the traditions and Moroccan architecture, will allure you by its restful atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Chakir Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.