On a week’s holiday in Marrakech, we spontaneously decided to visit Essaouria and stay over. As this was spontaneous we hadn’t booked a hotel so as soon as we arrived we went to a cybercafé to figure out our next stop. We found Riad l'Ayel d'Essaouira and it had excellent reviews. However, it was difficult not to compare it to... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel
- Riad l`Ayel d`Essaouira Hotel Essaouira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a peaceful street in the heart of the Medina of Essaouira, Riad Ayel invites you to take advantage of the serenity of this ancient house souiri completely restored according to the purest Moroccan traditions with all the necessary comforts. It is 5 min from the port, the beach and also the souks and the excitement of the medina, while taking advantage of the peace of the street which shelters it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad l'Ayel d'Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.